But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (1Peter 2:9).
Righteousness is God’s nature, and that nature was imparted to you when you were born again. Isaiah 32:1 says, “Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgement.” Romans 5:17 also says, “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” God has made us kings (Revelation 1:6), and we reign through righteousness.
In this year of Favour, you shouldn’t reason or talk as those of the world anymore. Don’t tolerate or meditate on thoughts of fear, failure and defeat. The consciousness of your righteousness will cause you to walk in dominion and speak with authority. When you listen to the prayer content of some believers, you’d discover that it’s full of inconsistencies with their kingly office. They say things like, “O God, I’m begging you to please help me out of this trouble.” That’s not the prayer language of the righteous.
Never beg God to do anything for you; pray in accordance with His Word and make your decrees in the Name of Jesus. That’s how to pray as a righteous king-priest unto God. Job 22:28 says, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Kings don’t beg; they subdue and take dominion! This is the purpose of God for you this year.
By virtue of the new life you have in Christ and your position as God’s righteous king-priest, refuse to talk failure or lack; boldly declare prosperity, health and progress for you and your loved ones, and you’d see them come to pass! Hallelujah!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The Key To Effective Prayer (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 23:6 The Lord our Righteousness. (lacykitkat.wordpress.com)
- The Lord our Righteousness. (oliverbernardbrown.wordpress.com)
- Romans 6. Dead to sin but alive in union with Christ to God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Philippians 3. All for Christ. The true righteousness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 11. The Righteous Reign of the Messiah. The Peaceful Kingdom. Our LORD Jesus Christ. God’s people will come back home. Peace at last (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 5. Right with God. Death in Adam, Life in Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)