Pray For Lasting Peace In Nigeria!
….The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man make tremendous power available (dynamic in its working) (James 5:16 AMP).
From our opening scripture it’s evident that you can change anything through prayers, because the divine power necessary to cause that change is in you; it was deposited in you the moment you received the Holy Spirit into your life: “but ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you…” (Acts 1:8). Through prayers, we can activate the power of God and effect changes in the realm of the Spirit. We can bring that power to bear on situations and circumstances we want changed.
For example, we can put a stop to the recurrent spate of violence and wanton destruction of lives and properties as experienced lately in the northern region by the Boko Haram Sect and kidnapping in other parts of the country. Through our effectual, fervent prayers we can forbid any further crisis in these regions and implant lasting peace, we’ve been mandated to do this: “And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it; for in the peace therefore shall ye have peace” (Jeremiah 29:7).
Consequently, the onus is on you to seek the peace of the entire country. You’re to pray to the LORD for it. You should intervene in prayer today, and for as long as it takes for peace to mantle the country and rule the hearts of the citizens. Pray fervently in other tongues and declare that God’s angels of peace are released into every hitherto troubled regions in Nigeria to cause the peace of God to garrison the hearts of men and women domiciled therein.
With authoritative words, rebuke satanic forces and break the stronghold of evil, wickedness and violence over our great country Nigeria. Declare that satan’s dominion over those in political offices and other positions of authority is broken; therefore his maneuvering acts and manipulative tendencies to foment violence through them is thwarted.
Set yourself to pray like this often – earnestly, fervently, passionately and intensely for our country Nigeria, and there’ll surely be greater peace and prosperity within our borders. Amen!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The Key To Effective Prayer (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Men Ought Always To Pray And Not To Faint (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- RCCG Special Prayer For All Bankers, Accountants And Auditors By Pastor E A Adeboye. Theme: I Will Make You My Divine Treasurer 3rd February 2013 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Pray Every Day (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Give More Time And Attention To Prayer (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Has Ordained Us To Receive Answers To Our Prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- RCCG December 2012 Covenant Partners Prayer Points And Prayer Guide (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do You Pray For Your Pastors? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme. Deliverance of the Family Tree (4) February 2013 (bummyla.wordpress.com)