God Knows How To Take Care Of You (The LORD Is My Shepherd I Shall Not Want).
God knows everything. He knows you and everything about you. He knows the things you need, and He knows how to get them across to you. He is that BIG! He proved this in the Scriptures when a certain Hebrew woman needed His help. She had given birth to a son at a time the Pharaoh of Egypt issued a decree that every Hebrew male child from two years down be killed. She tried for a while to protect the child, but it became increasingly difficult; so she put him in a basket and allowed him drift in the river.
At that time, Pharaoh’s daughter came to the river to have her bath when she saw a basket floating among the reeds. She called for it and saw a baby lying in it. Instantly, she fell in love with the baby and chose to take care of him. She requested for a nurse to look after her new found baby, and guess what? Unbeknownst to her, the woman they found to take care of the baby was the baby’s own mother! That baby was Moses. Pharaoh’s daughter paid Moses’ mother a salary to take care of her own baby. It didn’t just happen by chance; God orchestrated everything.
Understand that God has charted the direction of your life’s journey from start to finish. Remember, He said, “I am The First and The Last”, meaning He’s big enough to handle everything that concerns you. He’s mighty enough to start you out successfully and ensure you gloriously complete your journey of success. He knows everything you need and everything you’ll ever require to live the prosperous and glorious life He’s ordained for you. And He’s already made them ready and available to you in Christ Jesus!
Seek to please The LORD by doing His Will, for that’s all He requires from you, and He’ll lead you in the path of His righteousness, greatness and abundance. He’s your Good Shepherd, hence it’s His responsibility to guide and guard you, and ensure you don’t stumble or struggle through life. Trust Him with your life and He will make you dwell in prosperity, peace and safety; He knows how to take care of His own
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Moses – A Faithful Servant (purpleprincessreflections.wordpress.com)
- “The Wonders of His Name.” Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye During January 2013 Holy Ghost Service (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Acts 7. The trial and death of Stephen (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Who Wants To Watch Sheep? (studyingtheway.wordpress.com)
- Grace! The Power of Promotion (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Recent Lesson~ (dailycandyfloss.wordpress.com)
- “The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want.” (insightscoop.typepad.com)
- The Lord is My Rock, My Fortress and My Deliverer (smritidisaac.wordpress.com)
- Saved by God’s Grace. It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Actions speak Louder than Words. Exemplify Christ through your actions (bummyla.wordpress.com)