Give More Time And Attention To Prayer
Some people only pray when they’re compelled to do so by certain challenges they face in life, and that’s not right. As Christians we’re called into fellowship with our Heavenly Father. So for us, prayer is more than just an opportunity to get God to do something for us; it’s a fellowship, a time to commune with God and synchronise yourself with His purpose for your life daily. This is the reason you must give more time and attention to prayer.
The more time you spend in fellowship with the LORD through prayer, the more His character and personality are revealed in and through you; you’ll find yourself thinking His thoughts and functioning always in the centre of His Will. The man who prays lives with a pure heart towards all men, he doesn’t talk, reason, act or see like an ordinary man. He doesn’t criticize others as he sees only the good in them, but corrects them in love. He may be quiet but spiritual efficiency is reflected in his lifestyle, and people are drawn to him.
A prayerful Christian intercedes for others. He thinks the best of others and he’s ever willing to pray for their spiritual development and other concerns. He’s selfless, full of compassion and manifests the glory of God always because he sees the needs of others and reaches out to meet them. On the other hand, a Christian who doesn’t give time and attention to prayer is just the opposite. Criticism, complains, confusion together with lack of ideas are evident in his life.
Praying and praying the right way is an important activity in the life of every Christian. It makes a Christian’s life beautiful, vibrant and very exciting because of its attendant results I urge you today to take your personal time of prayer, devotions and meditation very seriously. Give ample time and create the opportunities in the course of your day to fellowship with the LORD through prayer. Choose your best time of the day to do this, and watch your life flourish from glory to glory, Amen!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The Key To Effective Prayer (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Pray your way out! (seedsofcolours.wordpress.com)
- Prayer is for Everyone (menofmud.org)
- What You Pray For The Most Indicates Where Your Heart Is, Evans Olang (magnifyhisword.wordpress.com)
- The Answer to Your Prayer (itishowyouthink.com)
- 24 Points on Prayer (andreasnest.com)
- My Prayer for My Sons (bryanrandalldavis.com)
- Epaphras, who is one of you and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends greetings. He is always wrestling in prayer (deweymoede.wordpress.com)
- ACTS of Prayer (faithfuldailyread.wordpress.com)
- There’s Power (lacykitkat.wordpress.com)