Galatians 6. Bear one another’s burdens. Be Your Brother’s Keeper
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. 2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. 3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. 4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. 5 For every man shall bear his own burden. 6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
11 Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand. 12 As many as desire to make a fair show in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh. 14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. 16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God. 17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus. 18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- 2 Corinthians 9. The importance of giving cheerfully (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Acts 15. The Jerusalem Council (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Cross: God’s Purpose in Life (frted.wordpress.com)
- Philemon. Love, Faith And A Slave (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 7. Principles of Marriage (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 1. Paul’s ministry of the Gospel of Christ. Prayer of Thanksgiving (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 2 Corinthians 5. Hope of eternal glory. Friendship with God through Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 6. Dead to sin but alive in union with Christ to God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 8. Life in the Spirit. Salvation from sin, death, and suffering (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Acts 11. Peter defends God’s Grace (bummyla.wordpress.com)