THE WONDERS OF REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE A Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye RCCG 2012 Holy Ghost Congress
Text: Ezekiel 37 V 4
The one more appropriate name of God to describe Him tonight can be found in Rev 1 v8 He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the One who is the One who was and the One who is to come.
Now what is the implication of this? It means what has gone, what is happening and what is to come all meet together in Him.
As a result of this He controls time and season, Daniel2v 20 -21. If He wants He can stop time like it happen in Joshua 12 v 10 -14;
He told the Sun to stay where it was and don’t set, and the sun stood still.
He can do more than that, He can reverse time according to Isaiah 8v 7-8 The past present and future coincide in Him.
He can go right into the past pick something there and bring it to the present meaning He can pick what you thought you have lost forever and bring it back to you again.
He can go into the future and bring it to the present, like in the case of the wedding in the Canaan of Galilee; when His mother told him the wine is finished, Jesus Christ said woman my time has not yet come but that same day His time came and He performed His first miracle.
He made laws to control nature and gravity, but all these laws are made for His pleasure according to Revelation 4 v 1-11.
Whenever He wants He can suspend the laws, just like He did in 2 king 6 v 1-7, you don’t need much of science to know that if you throw a wood into the water it will float, but when the axe head of the sons of the prophet fell into the water in 2kings 6 v 1-17, Elisha cut a wood, threw it into the water and the axe head float instead of the wood.
He can suspend law, He can reverse them, and then He can override them.
The Lord in His sovereigns can restore lost opportunity. He can change curses into blessings.
You will see this in Genesis 49 v 5-7 when Joshua placed a curse on anyone who tries to build the wall of Jericho but years later in Numbers 3 v 11 Elisha put an end to that curse and turned it into a blessing.
God can also keep a destiny in suspense if you look at Daniel 4 King Nebuchadnezzar offended God , so he turned him to an animal for seven years.
Everybody was looking at him as an animal, humanly speaking it was over for him, but in the whole seven years nobody dethroned him, until He restore him back as a king and added excellent majesty to him.
God can turn dry bones into an army, He can make hopeless situation to be hopeful. He can reverse the irreversible.
The question now is for whom will God do this? These are the kind of people who serve God voluntarily according to 2 kings 4 v 8-17.
God is not ready to help the one who is not ready seek for Him Mark 11 v 46.
Lastly anyone who is going to have the irreversible reversed, must surrender to Him completely.
1. Praise Him because of His Almightiness He can do all things
2. Father, You are the Help of the helpless please help me.
3. Please restore to me Father every opportunities that I have lost.
4. Father, give me another chance.
5. Father, change every curse in my life to a blessing.
6. Father, if need be re-write my destiny for the better tonight.
7. Father, reverse the irreversible for me tonight.
WORD OF PROPHECY
Daddy says whatever blessings you have already will not be lost.
Daddy says stop seeking human attention, I Am all you need and I Am more than sufficient.
The Lord said very soon it will be difficult to belief you were once a failure.
The Lord says never again will the devil have a say concerning your progress.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. Day Three RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012 Theme: Signs And Wonders (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 1. Blessings in Christ. Divisions in the Church condemned (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 4.apostles of Christ. Caretakers of the mysteries of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “I will lift up mine eyes unto heaven!” by Rev Samuel Mametsa, Sunday Service, the 18th of November 2012. (kutamaphc.wordpress.com)
- Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Strategic Prayer Points For The 12th Day Of The 12th Month Of 2012 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. Prayer Points Against Anti Prosperity Forces (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. Prayer Points For Breakthroughs (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Day 1 Report: Message and Payer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye During RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012 – Signs and Wonders (Builder Of People) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Arise Up! (monicamiller.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 5. Immorality in the Church must be judged (bummyla.wordpress.com)