Romans 13. Duties towards the state authorities. Obey authorities; love your neighbour; put on Christ
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
THEME: SIGNS & WONDERS
DATE: DEC 10-15, 2012
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP KM 46 LAGOS – IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA
PLEASE BE THERE! AND RECEIVE YOUR MIRACLE!
1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. 5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. 6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. 8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Romans 2. The fairness of God’s Judgment (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 7. Law cannot save from sin (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 10. Salvation is for all. Salvation is open to all (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Acts 22. Paul’s defense at Jerusalem (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Acts 23. The Plot against Paul’s life. The Jerusalem Jews plot to kill Paul (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How Can I Pray for My Neighbour? (underthecoverofprayer.wordpress.com)
- Romans 3. No one is righteous. Justification by faith, not by the Law (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 4. Satan Tempts Jesus. The Temptation of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. Come My Soul Thou Must Be Waking; Now Is Breaking Over The Earth Another Day (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 6. Dead to sin but alive in union with Christ to God (bummyla.wordpress.com)