House On The Rock “The Experience 2012” Prayer Points
1. Scripture: Psalm 68:11 “The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.”
Scripture: Acts 13:49 “And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.”
Prayer: Thank God for releasing a great company both of angels, men, nature, and even our enemies to publicize The Experience in all corners of the earth.
Pray that the sounding of the trumpet (publicity) of The Experience will get stronger in the atmosphere and in the hearts of men.
Pray that the harvest of the publicity will be extraordinary.
1. Scripture: Ps 34:7 “The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them”.
Prayer: Pray that God will grant all our guest ministers, dignitaries and attendees safe travel devoid of incidents and accidents to and from the Experience concert, that no harm will befall them.
2. Scripture: Proverb 18:10 “The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.”
Prayer: Invoke the cover of the name of the Lord over every single minister in their preparation, travel, and ministration during the concert, that they will not suffer any attack of the enemy on their health and well-being
Favour with authorities:
2. Scripture: Acts 13:4-12 ‘So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus. And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to their minister. And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus: Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God. But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him. And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking someone to lead him by the hand. Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord’.
Prayer: Bind every form of bewitchment and enchantment designed to manipulate authorities (legislative, administrative and judicial authorities our nation, the city and of TBS) against the success of The Experience.
Decree and declare that the authorities are favorably disposed towards The Experience and will serve the interest of The Experience.
Scripture: Jeremiah 1:10 ‘Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore’.
Prayer: Pray that counsel from God will direct the hearts and order the steps of all team leaders and the workforce of The Experience toward the accurate and excellent execution of the logistics of The Experience.
Ask that the same spirit of counsel will rest upon everyone who will attend The Experience, granting them direction for their lives and the requisite joy wherewith to fulfill their destinies as ordained by God.
Scripture: Isaiah 51:16 “And I have put My words in your mouth; I have covered you with the shadow of My hand, That I may plant the heavens, Lay the foundations of the earth, And say to Zion, ‘You are My people”.
Scripture: Psalm 19:1“The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork”.
Prayer: Pray that as God empowers you through His word and presence at The Experience, you will become a channel for Him to establish His will in your family and neighborhood.
Pray that your life will be a living testimony and a display of God’s glory and handiwork, thereby bringing many unto eternal life.
Pray that your life and faith will never be the same again as a result of your encounter with God at The Experience.
The Presence of God:
Scripture: Psalm 29:2 “Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.”
Scripture: Psalm 48:10 “According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.”
Prayer: Pray that the worship of everyone at The Experience will be such as is commensurate unto God, a worship that is indeed in spirit and in truth, which depicts His name, His greatness, His character and His power.
Pray that as we worship God, He will unveil to us the beauty of His holiness and beautify us with it.
Pray that no ugly situation in our lives will escape the power of the beauty of His holiness.
Pray that mourning will be turned into dancing and the garment of praise be given in place of heaviness of heart.
The Presence of God:
3. Scripture: I Kings 8:10 -11 “And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the LORD, So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD”.
4. Scripture: Acts 13:47 “For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.”
Prayer: Pray that every facet of our city, our government and nation will touched by the glory of God as a result of His manifest presence at The Experience.
Ask that the effect of the divine Presence will provoke and initiate tangible, irrefutable change in our government and advance the kingdom of God.
Pray that the effect and influence of our worship at The Experience will ripple across the body of Christ and the nation at large to bring salvation.
Mail us at: email@example.com
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- House On The Rock “The Experience 2012” Prayer Points (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 138. A Prayer Of Thanksgiving. The LORD’s Goodness To The Faithful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- House On The Rock “The Expericence 2012” Prayer Points (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 5. A prayer for protection. A prayer for guidance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 16. A Prayer Of Confidence. The Hope Of The Faithful And The Messiah’s Victory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. New Every Morning Is The Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Authentic Prayer from James MacDonald (Day 6 of 7) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme. “Connecting To The Glory And The Lifter Of My Head” Prayer Points (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 85. Prayer That The LORD Will Restore Favour To The Land. A Prayer For The Nation’s Welfare (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Praise God in Prayer (christianitymatters.com)