Psalm 119. Love For The Law Of The LORD
97 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. 99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. 100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.
101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
102 I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalm 119. Trusting The Law Of The LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 119. Determination To Obey The Law Of The LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 119. Obedience To The Law Of The LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 119. Happiness In The Law Of The LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 119. A Prayer For Understanding And Wisdom (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 119. The Law Of The LORD. Meditation On The Excellencies Of The Word Of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Desires (redbirdsandotherwonders.typepad.com)
- Psalm 40. A Song Of Praise. Faith Persevering In Trial (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 95. A Song Of Praise. A Call To Worship And Obedience (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Whatsoever things… (redbirdsandotherwonders.typepad.com)