A Psalm of Asaph
1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalm 76. The Majesty Of God In Judgment. God The Victor (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 75. God The Judge. Thanksgiving For God’s Righteous Judgment (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 73. The Justice Of God. The Tragedy Of The Wicked, And The Blessedness Of Trust In God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 67. A Song Of Thanksgiving (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 77. Comfort In Time Of Distress (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 50. True Worship. God The Righteous Judge (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 32. Confession And Forgiveness. The Joy Of Forgiveness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 59. A Prayer For Safety. The Assured Judgment Of The Wicked (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 52. God’s judgement and grace. The end of the wicked and the peace of the godly (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 74. A Prayer For National Deliverance. A Plea For Relief From Oppressors (bummyla.wordpress.com)