Psalms 63. Longing for God. Joy in the fellowship of God
1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. 4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. 5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: 6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. 8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. 9 But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. 10 They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes. 11 But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalm 40. A Song Of Praise. Faith Persevering In Trial (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 51. A Prayer For Forgiveness. A Prayer Of Repentance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 52. God’s judgement and grace. The end of the wicked and the peace of the godly (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 57. A Prayer For Help. Prayer For Safety From Enemies (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 56. A Prayer Of Trust In God. Prayer For Relief From Tormentors (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 30. The Blessedness Of Answered Prayer. A Prayer Of Thanksgiving (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 50. True Worship. God The Righteous Judge (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 42. Yearning For God In The Midst Of Distresses. The Prayer Of Someone In Exile (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 60. Urgent Prayer For The Restored Favour Of God. A Prayer For Deliverance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 55. The prayer of someone betrayed by a friend. Trust in God concerning the treachery of friends (bummyla.wordpress.com)