Psalms 23. The LORD our Shepherd
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The Lord is my Shepherd (loopyloo305.com)
- Psalm 23. A Psalm of David. The LORD Our Shepherd (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The LORD Who Is My Shepherd (aparticularbaptistblog.wordpress.com)
- Seeking God (Day 6 of 48) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 16. A Prayer Of Confidence. The Hope Of The Faithful And The Messiah’s Victory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 18. God The Sovereign Saviour. Song Of Victory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Sheep and the Shepherd (thelordswitness.com)
- Understanding Psalm 23 (demorrieaux.wordpress.com)
- 23rd Day (ramblinsofagrievingmom.wordpress.com)
- The Comfort of Psalm 23 (pepeprays.wordpress.com)