Psalms 21. Praise for victory. Joy in the salvation of the LORD
1 The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! 2 Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah. 3 For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head. 4 He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever. 5 His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him. 6 For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
7 For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved. 8 Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. 9 Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them. 10 Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men. 11 For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform. 12 Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them. 13 Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalms 17. The Prayer Of An Innocent Person. Prayer With Confidence In Final Salvation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 18. God The Sovereign Saviour. Song Of Victory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 16. A Prayer Of Confidence. The Hope Of The Faithful And The Messiah’s Victory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 9. Prayer and thanksgiving for the LORD’s righteous judgments. Thanksgiving to God for His justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 5. The Sermon On The Mount (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 20. A Prayer For Victory. The Assurance Of God’s Saving Work (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 25. The Parable Of The Ten Virgins (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 54:14. In Righteousness Shall Thou Be Established And Be Far From Oppression (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 8. God’s Glory and Human Dignity. The Glory Of The LORD In Creation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 5. A prayer for protection. A prayer for guidance (bummyla.wordpress.com)