Psalms 19. God’s glory in creation. The perfect revelation of the Lord
1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night showeth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. 8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. 9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. 11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward. 12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. 13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Behold, Children Are A Heritage From The LORD. Psalms 127:3-5 (Amplified Version) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 11. Faith in the LORD’s righteousness. Confidence in the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 15. What God requires. The character of those who may dwell with the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 8. God’s Glory and Human Dignity. The Glory Of The LORD In Creation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 13. A prayer for help. Trust in the salvation of the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 60:1. Arise And Shine! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 4. Evening prayer for help. The safety of the faithful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 12. A prayer for help. Man’s treachery and God’s constancy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 3. Morning prayer for help. The LORD helps His troubled people (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 25. The Parable Of The Ten Virgins (bummyla.wordpress.com)