Behold, Children Are A Heritage From The LORD. Psalms 127:3-5 (Amplified Version)
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth.
Happy, blessed, and fortunate is the man whose quiver is filled with them! They will not be put to shame when the speak with their adversaries (in gatherings) at the (City’s) gate.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Isaiah 8:18. Behold, I and my children whom the LORD has given me are for signs and for wonder (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 11. Faith in the LORD’s righteousness. Confidence in the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 28. The Resurrection Of Our LORD And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Unstoppable Generation By Pastor Peter Amenkhienan RCCG (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 15. The Teaching Of The Ancestors (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 15. What God requires. The character of those who may dwell with the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 13. A prayer for help. Trust in the salvation of the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ Is Standing At the Door Of Our Hearts (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 7. Prayer and praise for deliverance from enemies. Prayer for justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 12. A prayer for help. Man’s treachery and God’s constancy (bummyla.wordpress.com)