Prayer Of Agreement
Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. (Matthew 18:19-20).
The Bible teaches that there are different kinds of prayer. The prayer of agreement is one of them. It’s an effective way through which we can share our burdens in prayer and effect positive changes. The prayer of agreement involves two or more people coming together and praying concerning anything in particular that they desire. For instance, any two Christian friends or colleagues could come together and decide to pray and effect a change either concerning their work, office, school, neighborhood or the nation at large.
Through the prayer of agreement, you can resolve issues in your homes, at work, in society, etc. when there’s a matter of national concern, you can call up a fellow believer who you know is stable in the faith and agree together in prayer. However, be sure to follow the rules. First, the scripture says “If any two of you shall agree….”; that means it must involve two or more people. Then it says, “as touching anything that they shall ask”; that means you must be specific.
Also, you must pray in faith and in line with the Word. Having done all that, you can be certain that your prayers would be answered. The Bible says, “And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask anything according to His Will, He heareth us” (1 John 5:14).
The next time you want to effect a change in any situation that has to do with your personal life or your society at large, follow the rules of the Prayer of Agreement!. It’s a sure way of praying and getting results.
Dear Heavenly Father! I thank You for the privilege of praying in agreement with other believers and compelling circumstances in nation and in our lives to yield to Your Word. I declare that situations that are not consistent with Your perfect Will for our nation be overturned and the works of the devil in the polity are frustrated in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- God Listens When We Pray (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God delights in your prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 5. A prayer for protection. A prayer for guidance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 6. A prayer for help in time of trouble. A prayer of faith in time of distress (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God loves to hear us pray (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Whole Armour Of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- JOIN ME IN 40 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR AMERICA (AND ISRAEL): Will we have revival, or implosion? (flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com)
- Prayer alone will not bring a happy society (kemeticfederation.wordpress.com)
- Prayer. (wakeywakeysunshine.wordpress.com)