Please start seeing God as your Daddy
His Son into your hearts crying, “Abba, Father”. So through God
you are no longer a slave but a son; and if a son, then an heir”
Rejoice! God says you are no longer a slave to sin.
Having a Daddy
makes one feel secure and at peace in knowing that one is well
taken care of.
The word of God says you are His son and His heir also. All the good that is in the Father’s
house is yours. Only believe that God is your Daddy and open your
heart to receive your inheritance, Amen!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- You are God’s child, and God will give you the blessing He promised! Galatians 4:7 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ Is Standing At the Door Of Our Hearts (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 13. A prayer for help. Trust in the salvation of the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Deuteronomy 28:7. God will defeat your enemies (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Our Inheritance With Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 59:19B. God Our Helper. God Will Set A Standard Against Your Enemies (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 39:17-18. God Will Keep You Safe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 11. Faith in the LORD’s righteousness. Confidence in the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 9. Prayer and thanksgiving for the LORD’s righteous judgments. Thanksgiving to God for His justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 3:15. Do not harden your hearts (bummyla.wordpress.com)