Psalms 15. What God requires. The character of those who may dwell with the LORD
A Psalm of David
1 LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? 2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. 3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour. 4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. 5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalms 10. A prayer for justice. A song of confidence in God’s triumph over evil (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 12. A prayer for help. Man’s treachery and God’s constancy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 5. A prayer for protection. A prayer for guidance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 4. Evening prayer for help. The safety of the faithful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 9. Prayer and thanksgiving for the LORD’s righteous judgments. Thanksgiving to God for His justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 11. Faith in the LORD’s righteousness. Confidence in the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 8. God’s Glory and Human Dignity. The Glory Of The LORD In Creation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 23. A Psalm of David. The LORD Our Shepherd (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 7. Prayer and praise for deliverance from enemies. Prayer for justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 1. True happiness. The way of the righteous and the end of the ungodly (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)