Psalms 12. A prayer for help. Man’s treachery and God’s constancy
1 Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. 2 They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak. 3 The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things: 4 Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us? 5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. 6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. 8 The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalms 5. A prayer for protection. A prayer for guidance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 9. Prayer and thanksgiving for the LORD’s righteous judgments. Thanksgiving to God for His justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 6. A prayer for help in time of trouble. A prayer of faith in time of distress (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 8. God’s Glory and Human Dignity. The Glory Of The LORD In Creation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 4. Evening prayer for help. The safety of the faithful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 23. A Psalm of David. The LORD Our Shepherd (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 3. Morning prayer for help. The LORD helps His troubled people (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 7. Prayer and praise for deliverance from enemies. Prayer for justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 2. God’s chosen king. The Messiah’s triumph and kingdom(KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 8-14 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)