1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- I Have Never Seen The Righteous Forsaken, Nor His Children Begging Bread (Psalms 37:25) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 23. A Psalm of David. The LORD Our Shepherd (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 112:1-10 (KJV) (avod.wordpress.com)
- I LIFT UP MY EYES – Psalm 1:5 (ptl2010.com)
- I LIFT UP MY EYES – Psalm 1:6 (ptl2010.com)
- Come To Grace, Share God’s Word 9/23/12 (graceblog.wordpress.com)
- The righteousness which is by faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Organizing the Inside – Day 356 Strong Through the Storm (lizmason.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 37:27-31 (KJV) (avod.wordpress.com)
- Blind and Deaf (citizentom.com)