There is no limit to God’s favour in our lives
As God’s children, we are given His favour as a special gift. But the favour of God is not about us; it’s about His grace and desire to bless His children for their faithfulness and obedience. He’s a good and loving Father, and He’s ALWAYS looking for ways to show us His love.
God’s heart is so big, and He’s filled with so much good that He doesn’t have to take favour away from one person to give it to someone else.
THERE’S NO LIMIT TO GOD’S FAVOR IN YOUR LIFE.
But remember this…living in the favour of God doesn’t mean you won’t have setbacks or difficulties. It doesn’t mean that you won’t have to persevere, press on or keep hope alive through hard times. The truth is it’s in difficult moments that we are able to truly appreciate the favour of God in the most powerful ways.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Jesus Christ Is Standing At the Door Of Our Hearts (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- You are God’s child, and God will give you the blessing He promised! Galatians 4:7 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God hears your cries no matter how many times you mess up. He is rich in mercy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believing God for Abundance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Clothed in Christ Righteousness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Perfect Peace (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get in God’s will, and stay in it! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Give Up! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Count your blessings, name them one by one (Hymn) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Self-examination (Be Like Your Heavenly Father) (bummyla.wordpress.com)