The Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost. —Luke 19:10
Our view of people determines how we treat them!
READ: Luke 19:1-10
The citizens of Jericho were offended when Jesus went to the home of Zacchaeus the tax collector. “When they saw it, they all complained, saying, ‘He has gone to be a guest with a man who is a sinner’” (Luke 19:7). Yet, when Zacchaeus had a deep change of heart (v.8), Jesus told him, “Today salvation has come to this house . . . for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost” (vv.9-10).
A friend once said, “When we see people as losers, we treat them with contempt. When we see them as lost, we treat them with compassion.”
Jesus doesn’t see losers, only lost people He loves. When we look at others, who do we see?
Oh, give me, Lord, Your love for souls,
For lost and wandering sheep,
That I may see the multitudes
And weep as You did weep.
Those who have been found should seek the lost.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Jesus Christ Is Standing At the Door Of Our Hearts (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- It is finished. Father, into your hands I commit my spirit (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Will! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Blood of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Three Notes (goldenbible.wordpress.com)
- Pre-Qualified for His Presence (intimatelifelesson-reallove.com)
- July 25 Transformation Garden (musingsofapinkwoman.wordpress.com)