God operates according to the principle of seed, time, and harvest
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly;
and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully
2 Corinthians 9:6
Paul had been talking about giving to the saints, and in this verse he
said, “he that soweth…” God looks at your giving as seed, and
He looks at you as if you are a farmer. That’s why we say, a seed will
meet any need.
God operates according to the principle of seed, time, and harvest. If
you want to have a harvest, you must first plant a seed.
Paul was telling this church that he who sows (gives) bountifully, will
reap bountifully. He who gives a little, will reap a little. The amount
you invest directly relates to the amount you receive.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- He Which Sows Sparingly Shall Reap Also Sparingly And He Which Sows Bountifully Shall Reap Also Bountifully (2 Corinthians 9:6) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Give Up! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon By Pastor E A Adeboye RCCG 60th Annual RCCG Convention. Come Up Higher – THAT I MAY KNOW HIM (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Count your blessings, name them one by one (Hymn) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Planting? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Good Spiritual Food (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- My Grace Is Sufficient For You, For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But My God Shall Supply All Your Need According To His Riches In Glory By Christ Jesus. Philppians 4:19 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- All Your Need Supplied (poormakingmanyrich.com)