The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delights in his way– Psalm 37:23
Most believers don’t know that. They expect God to reveal His complete will for their lives in one big revelation. Don’t make that mistake. Don’t just sit around waiting for God to show you whether or not He wants you to go to Africa for the rest of your life.
Let Him begin to lead you in little things first, to tell you what you need to do about this situation or that one. He’ll show you what you need to change. And, as He does, you’ll change one thing at a time.
The truth is, you probably already know one thing God wants you to do. You might not know why He wants you to do it. You may not know where it’s leading, but you’ve heard His voice in your heart.
If you want to keep on hearing Him, you’ll have to set aside your own ambitions and desires. Spend time in prayer and in the Word. Tune your ear to the voice of His Spirit.
Learn to trust Him. Remember that He’s smarter than you are and be willing to do what He says whether you can understand it with your mind or not. Obey even His smallest instructions. If you do, He’ll eventually change your whole life…one little step at a time.
Scripture Reading: Genesis 12:1-8
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- God hears your cries no matter how many times you mess up. He is rich in mercy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Fearfully And Wonderfully Made (Psalm 139:14) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Life Of Praise And Thanksgiving (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Cutting Your Expenses (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Delight Yourself In The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Will Bless Your Effort (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Our Inheritance With Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Put Your Trust In God! Just Trust And Obey! (bummyla.wordpress.com)