God hears your cries no matter how many times you mess up. He is rich in mercy
Read: Psalm 147:3
Have you ever done something for your children when you know they didn’t deserve it, but you did it anyway? Why? Because you love them.
Take for example the children of Israel. They were in bondage. And they began to cry out, and God heard their cry. He remembered His covenant, and sent Moses to deliver them out of that bondage. It wasn’t long after God delivered them out of Egypt, that they were breaking covenant again. They were rebellious. They were disobedient. That same curse came on them, and they were in bondage again. As a matter of fact, most of their lives they were in bondage.
You might be asking: “How does this relate to me?”
Well, you may have cried out to God and He delivered you, but then you found yourself back in the same boat of rebellion and disobedience again. You most likely, feel bondage in your life. Rebellion and disobedience will produce bondage and oppression. But thank God His mercy endures forever!
God hears your cries no matter how many times you mess up. He is rich in mercy. He will pick you up every time you call on His Name. He loves you. He wants the best for your life. He wants you free from this bondage.
Just like you with your kids. God loves you. He does not want you in bondage. Jesus came to set you free from bondage. God’s best is for you to experience God’s favour in your life. It doesn’t matter what you have done. God will pour out your mercy and love on you.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Has God brought you to Canaan-Your place of blessing? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Theme Song For 60Th Annual Convention 2012 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Always On God’s Mind (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When you make a vow to God, do not delay to fulfil it. He has no pleasure in fools; fulfil your vow. Ecclesiastes 5:4 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Will Bless Your Effort (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Will Not Bless Your Mess (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Let Us Therefore Come Boldly Unto The THrone Of Grace That We May Obtain Mercy, And Find Grace To Help In Time Of Need (Hebrews 4:16) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Does Anyone Hear Me? (ising4god.com)
- Why Should God Answer My Prayer? (underthecoverofprayer.wordpress.com)