Before your burden overcomes you, trust God to put His arms underneath you.
Have you ever been in so much despair that you felt as if you were sinking in deep water? The difficulties of life can be oppressive. God doesn’t promise that we will escape the turbulent seas of life, but He does promise, “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews. 13:5).
We can trust our faithful Father to be there in all of our struggles. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you” (Isaiah. 43:2).
God, give me the faith of a little child!
A faith that will look to Thee—
That never will falter and never fail,
But follow Thee trustingly,
In Jesus Christ Name I pray, Amen!
“For there is One God and One Mediator between God and mankind, The Man Christ
Jesus, Who gave Himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed
to at the proper time.” 1 Timothy 2:5-6
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Come Now And Let Us Reason Together Says The LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Homesick For Heaven (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points For August 2012 Redeemed Christian Church Of God RCCG 60th Convention “Come Up Higher” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Inspired To Serve (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But My God Shall Supply All Your Need According To His Riches In Glory By Christ Jesus. Philppians 4:19 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Passion Of Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Fellowshipping In Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- All Our Enemies Shall Flee (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God will not force you to give but He will bless you when you do (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There Is Only One Way to Heaven-be Sure Are You Ready to Meet Him?are You Sure? (ioan17.wordpress.com)