A person is made right with God through faith
If you’re trying to save yourself—you never know for sure about anything.
If you’ve hurt enough. Wept enough. Learned enough. Those who’re trying to save themselves promote themselves.
Those saved by works display works.
Those saved by suffering unveil scars.
And those saved by doctrine—well—you got it. They wear their doctrines on their sleeves.
Dare you stand before God and ask him to save you because of your suffering or your sacrifice or your tears or your study?
Neither do I. Nor did Paul.
Good works, suffering, or study may be the result of salvation, they’re not the cause of it!
How will you escape God’s judgment? One way: through faith in God’s sacrifice.
It’s not what you do—it’s what He did!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Reach out in faith to receive your miracle today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Wisdom for Daily Living (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- If I Just Touch His Clothes, I Will Be Healed (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Counting The Cost Of Being A Disciple (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get Ready! Jesus Is Coming Soon! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Passion Of Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- All of God’s power is wrapped up in the Gospel (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- If You Have Been Blessed And Touched By The Lord, Share Your Testimony (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God will not force you to give but He will bless you when you do (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Delight Yourself In The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)