If You Have Been Blessed And Touched By The Lord, Share Your Testimony

Evangelist Ray Comfort open-air preaching at a...

If You have been blessed and Touched by the Lord, Share Your Testimony

Acts 22:2-3

“Then he said: ‘I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, taught according to the strictness of our fathers’ law, and was zealous toward God as you all are today.'”
NKJV

In Acts 22, Paul shares his ‘God story’, his testimony. Why is he doing this? Is it so others will be amazed at his religious upbringing or at the depth of his biblical training? Is it to glorify his past? No, Paul is sharing his testimony to lead others to Christ by explaining who he was before Jesus, what Jesus did, and the joy that he now has because of Jesus. This is one of the most effective ways of sharing your faith. You see, people can argue about historical facts and they can disagree over cultural details, but people cannot argue with the fact that you found love, joy and forgiveness at the foot of the cross. Brother or sister, don’t be shy about telling your ‘God story’. Tell it to as many as will listen and you will be amazed at how God will use it to change the lives of those around you.

Life Lesson: Share your life story often with people.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for loving me and saving me. Though I was a sinner, You sought me out and saved me from who I was so that I could live for You forever. Please give me courage and opportunity to share my testimony with others and forgive me for times when I had opportunities to share and did not. I pray this in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!

Advertisements

About Bummyla

I am a fun loving, hard working, christain young man, who loves to blog.

This entry was posted in Jesus and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to If You Have Been Blessed And Touched By The Lord, Share Your Testimony

1. cindyhfrench says:

Bummyla, you read my blog. you know that I could write forever about what Jesus has done for me. How in the world do i write my story in a few sentences? I can refer, but that’s about it. blessings

Bummyla,my goal is Ephesians 6:19. Pray also for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel; for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearleslly

• BUMMYLA says:

Amen! God has answered our prayers and He has equally assured us in Jeremiah 1:4-10, most especially verse 9-10 that says: Then The LORD stretched out His Hand, touched my lips (our lips), and said to me (to us), “Listen I am giving you the words you must speeak. Today I give you authority over nations and kingdoms to uproot and to pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant” Praise The Lord! Bummyla

2. Pete says:

I had sought the truth of God’s word for many years and God had let me run off in the land of the pharisees to find the dead end of self righteousness. But as I cried for mercy knowing my fruit was stinking rotten, He had mercy on me and came in touched my eyes and instantly healed me of my spiritual afflictions. Praise God. It is such a blessing to receive His gift of faith and to come to know His goodness and mercies that are over all of His works. Hallelujah!

• BUMMYLA says:

Thank You Pete! What a wonderful testimony! Sometimes God allows us, still under His watchful eyes, to wander away for awhile, to show us how empty we are without His fellowship, grace, mercies and compassion.

Keep on spreading The Good News of The Salvation!

Peace And Love! Bummyla

3. Pingback: Forgiveness Is A Choice Not A Feeling « bummyla

4. Pingback: God’s Gracious Invitation « bummyla

5. Pingback: If I Just Touch His Clothes, I Will Be Healed « bummyla

6. Pingback: God Still Heals « bummyla

7. Pingback: What Are You Planting? « bummyla

8. Pingback: Time and Opportunities « bummyla

9. Pingback: All Our Enemies Shall Flee « bummyla

10. Pingback: Are You A Doer? Or A Hearer Of The Word Of The Lord? « bummyla

11. Pingback: Be Encouraged Today! « bummyla

12. Pingback: Be Inspired To Serve « bummyla

13. Pingback: Fellowshipping In Love « bummyla

14. Pingback: A person is made right with God through faith « bummyla

15. lesley says:

I have a testimony that God has blessed me with a great new house, a new car, renovation of my mother in law’s house, $ 75.000 on my account and a building of at least 2000 seats to hold church.
    These blessings has followed me, when I made a decision to put God first in my lives and number two to restore my marriage. I have prayed for these things at least one year. But at least I have made a decision to love my wife with the love of God. I have told her that the vision of my marriage is to seek and fulfill the desires of her heart by the grace of God. That is my vision in my marriage. My marriage is all about my wife. I have put my wife before me. I have done what Jesus have done to his church. Jesus does everything for his bride and I have followed Him to do the same things for my wife. My marriage is super restored and these greatly blessings has come to pass in my life. I fulfill now my priestly job. There are greatly mysteries blessings in a marriage and these mysteries have God unfold for me. I want to say, honor God and love your wife by put see vision of your marriage to fulfill the desires of her heart in every area. Brother or sister, you will experience a greatly happiness in your heart and you will feel like many doors are begin to open for you in the spirit. You lead your wife, brother by serve her in the desires of her heart. Sister, you can only see a change in your husband if only you will seek to honor his desires of see him as Jesus. I tell very soon he will begin to change in every thing.
    God has blessed me and He can do it also for you.
    Lesleygil5@gmail.com

• BUMMYLA says:

Hallelujah! Glory To God In The Highest! What A Great Testimony! I Strongly Believe With You, Godly Marriage opens Great Doors Of Blessings and Opportunities- For He That Finds A Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favor From The Lord. I Wish All Men Could Read This! Especially Those Ones That Treats Their Wife Like Dirt!

How Could They Expect God To Answer Their Prayers!?

Many More Blessings To You Sir!

16. Pingback: Morning Prayer Points For Help. Have You Ever Taken The Time To Ask The Holy Spirit To Reveal Your True Destination To You? | God Loves Bummyla

17. Pingback: Carriers Of Blessings. Sermon and prayer point by Pastor E A Adeboye | God Loves Bummyla

18. Pingback: Chosen For Laughter. Sermon and prayer point by Pastor E A Adeboye | God Loves Bummyla