Are You A Good Steward?
He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much:
and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
The money that you have right now is money God has given you, entrusted
you. You are God’s steward. God expects you to be faithful with His
money and be wise in your dealings with it.
God is like any other owner. If someone were to entrust you with $500,
but you gave them only $200 when they returned, then you have
guaranteed they will not give you $1,000 next week.
There were twelve baskets of food left over when Jesus fed the five
thousand. He told the disciples to gather the leftovers so there would
be nothing wasted. God’s not going to waste His money, money that He
wants believers to use to get out the Gospel message. You have to be a
good steward over God’s money, spiritually and practically.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- “What is the meaning of the Parable of the Unjust Steward / Shrewd Manager (Luke 16:1-13)?” (brakeman1.com)
- Love Means Discipline (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Wait More On The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But My God Shall Supply All Your Need According To His Riches In Glory By Christ Jesus. Philppians 4:19 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Making Friends with Mammon (compassiondave.wordpress.com)
- Delight Yourself In The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- All of God’s power is wrapped up in the Gospel (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Body Of Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Never Give Up Attitude (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Survivalist Mindset: A Biblical Case for Preparedness and Self-Defense, by Brian D. (survivalblog.com)
- This Is Love; Not That We Loved God, But That He Loved Us. John 4:10 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Will Not Bless Your Mess (bummyla.wordpress.com)