No Weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which raises against you in judgment you shall condemn. (Isaiah 54:17A)
Supernatural protection is one of the several blessings every child of God should enjoy. David said in the famous Psalm 23:4-5: “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies…” As a child of God, you are protected from all evil and harm; He wants you to know that your safety and security are not in the hands of any man, but in Christ Jesus.
The Bible tells us how the king of Syria sent his troops and completely surrounded the city where the prophet Elisha was (2 King 6). The prophet’s servant was terrified when he saw all the troops. “Alas, my master! How shall we do?” he cried out to Elisha. Unruffled, the man of God replied, “Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.” Hallelujah! There was something that Elisha knew that his servant didn’t know about – Supernatural protection! The Bible says that “The LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” The prophet knew that God was his security.
If God cared about Elisha, then He cares about you! He’s given you the Holy Ghost to walk through life with you, as well as many angels to be with you (Hebrews 1:14). Walk through life with confidence and refuse to fear! No matter what you face and no matter who chooses to plot against you, know that you’re divinely protected! Even when it seems like you’re all alone, remember that “…..Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4).
Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your hand of protection that rests upon me always. I know that I am protected in my going out and my coming in, because I abide in the Name of Jesus Christ. Thank You for giving me the Holy Ghost to be with me; because of His presence in my life, all fear is gone, in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- He Came to Save Sinners- of Whom I am the Worst (rmgarvin.wordpress.com)
- “Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- The Double Portion (jtgn.wordpress.com)
- The Good Disciple (dailybibleplan.com)
- The Holy Prophet Elisha… (thehandmaid.wordpress.com)
- My Assurance is Being “In Christ Jesus-2 (gospelbondservant.com)
- The One Road to Heaven: Jesus Christ (jcrylequotes.com)
- The biblical, theological and historical foundation of the veneration (observer.org.sz)
- Theology Behind Jesus and Children (catholicmysticwind.wordpress.com)
- Our Counselor (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- God Loves You! It’s As Simple As That (mylordisjesus.wordpress.com)
- Accused (mitsilancer.wordpress.com)
- The Justice of Isaiah (mgriffinrobert.com)
- And Ye Shall Receive…power? (endtimeebooklibrary.com)
- Asking God to save us, then putting Him in the back seat. (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)