Let us unite under the name of Christ and find fresh unity among all believers
2 Corinthians 2:5
“I am not overstating it when I say that the man who caused all the trouble hurt all of you more than he hurt me.”
The church of Jesus Christ is a family. In fact, I would say it can be an even deeper relationship than those found in a family. As believers, we weep together over heartaches, rejoice together in victories and share our lives with each other. This is not odd; this is the way God intended it to be.
Romans 12:5 “so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.” NLT
If I was to cut my hand and you began to bleed, we would know there was a deep connection between us. In the church, we all are connected. When something good happens to you, I will be there to rejoice with you. Unfortunately, there are Christians who would rather pout over the blessing of another believer than to experience the joy of celebration with them. That person is missing out on one of the many joys of the church. Today, look for ways to connect with other believers. If they are struggling, then be there with them. If they are excited, then cheer them on as they seek Christ. Let’s unite under the name of Christ and find fresh unity among all believers.
Life Lesson: When part of the body is hurt, we all feel their pain. When part of the body is attacked, we all stand with them.
Thank You for Your church and the fellowship of believers. Help us all to remain united and not to allow petty issues to cause division. Give me a heart that rejoices with others and is willing to mourn with them as well. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The God Of This Very Moment (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Slave Of Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Acknowledged by Our Lord Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Christ In You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ephesians 1-3 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- In Christ Or Out Of Christ (scripturenuggets.wordpress.com)
- The Intimacy of Our Relationship in Christ. (covenantfamilyaffairs.wordpress.com)
- The Value of Unity in Christ (covenantfamilyaffairs.wordpress.com)
- Do you express your love to God by serving Him and others? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Author Aaron E. Peters Presents Fresh Insights Into God’s Word In His New Book ‘Musings of the Heart’ (prweb.com)
- Let Christ Live Through Us (bummyla.wordpress.com)