WHAT A GIRL SHOULD KNOW.
Once a girl reaches the age of puberty, these are the following things her parents should let her know.
1. A girl should have a thorough knowledge of her body. She should know what menstruation is all about, how to count the dates, when it is safe and when alarm will blow. She should know the cause of pregnancy and how to give birth.
2. A girl should be told about all the risks involved in sex. From pregnancy to venereal disease (STD) and emotional trauma. She should know that there is no sex without the opposite sex (A Male). So she should be told about the nature of men.
3. Every girl should know about precautions, starting from the knowledge of her gestation period to other forms of contraceptives. She should be told that the best contraceptive is to Abstain from SEX till she gets married.
4. A girl should know what pride and dignity means. And should know that a lot of her dignity is related to her sexual conduct. Remember your body is yours and it is the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT! Don’t be forced into doing what you don’t want to do and please, do it only when it is safe; in Marriage!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- When She Enters Kindergarten Her MOTHER Still Won’t Be Old Enough to Drive (interesting12.wordpress.com)
- Candy Girl (herewegobaby.wordpress.com)
- Teen girl gives premature birth to triplets (lookatvietnam.com)
- The New Sisterhood: Teenage Pregnancy Pacts (themilwaukeedrum.com)
- Nestle Is Making Three Limited-Edition Candy Bars Based On Classic Girl Scout Cookies (businessinsider.com)
- Girl Scouts Celebrate 100 Years at Charleston Event (wsaz.com)
- Make New Friends (frumesarah.com)
- Girl Scouts redesign badges to reflect new century (boston.com)
- What A Girl Should Know (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In India, Girls Are Considered ‘Someone Else’s Wealth’ (theepochtimes.com)
- Most popular U.S. baby names released for 2011 (cbsnews.com)
- A Teen’s Guide to Her First Period (everydayhealth.com)