Psalm 118:24 “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
All we have is today!
You are not in control of your life…in fact, the only decisions you can make on your own is how you will react to the things that come your way. You can choose fear or faith. You can get depressed or determined to find the best in a situation. The choice is yours with either response.
As humans, sometimes we let the need to be in control taint the good that God brings to the day. We shouldn’t forget that this is the day that He has created. These are the circumstances that He’s aware of and while they may not contribute to our ideal day, remember everything works according to His plan.
The very fact that you’re breathing is reason enough to rejoice! Be happy and embrace all the the good God has in store for you today. Stop focusing on what you don’t have or what isn’t your perfect set up, and give thanks for what you do have. Our father loves a grateful heart and wants to hear a spirit of gratitude, not one of despair and complaints.
Smile because today is the day that the Lord has made. Today is the day to receive His blessings, so rejoice and be glad in all God has planned for you!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Acknowledged by Our Lord Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 118 (shareaverse.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is alive today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Wonder Of Wilderness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Today is the Day (godlywomengettheblues.com)
- This is the day – rejoice and be glad! (evanlaar2012.wordpress.com)
- Fight from victory and not for victory! (alookintomymind.wordpress.com)
- I know a princess…. (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)