Are you embarrassed to be seen in public with a Bible?
But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.
Are you embarrassed to be seen in public with a Bible? Do you hide yours in your briefcase or in your purse? Would you sit in a restaurant with your Bible proudly displayed on the table, or would you rather keep it hidden from view?
We are called to be witnesses for God. Take your Bible from its hiding place and display it proudly. Many have suffered and died just so you could have that priceless book.
Christ paid the price for your freedom, and because of what He did you are able to claim each promise in the Bible. Why be ashamed to let the world know that you treasure the Word of God?
The Bible has an uncanny ability to stir up human emotions-love, joy, hatred or disdain. If you will allow Him, God will open a door of opportunity for you to witness-to plant a seed for the kingdom.
You do not have to beat people over the head with God’s Word. All you have to do is be willing, ready and not ashamed to let the world know you are a believer.
- Mark 8:38
- Luke 9:26
- Acts 1:8
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, and His Name is Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hopeless End or Endless Hope (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- Africa the Hope of Christianity??? (conmakhalira.wordpress.com)
- Wearing the Cross or Preaching the Cross? (xercised.wordpress.com)
- Getting the Most Out of a Church Service (counselofafriend.wordpress.com)
- One Wrong Turn Can Put You on the Downward Road of Addiction (justprayno.org)
- What does it take to change a life? (jlue.wordpress.com)