Never ending Love
1 Corinthians 13:8
“Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.”
Have you ever thought about love in the light of eternity? One day all that we know here on earth will be changed. When Christ appears in all His glory, heaven will come to earth and our lives, homes, bodies and relationships will change forever. Yet, there is one thing that will never change. That thing is love. When we see Christ face to face, we will no longer need faith. As we glimpse the realities of heaven all around us, we will no longer cling to hope of a better day. But love will never disappear. The love that created the world and gave life to humanity will still sustain the saints in heaven. The love that walked out of heaven and went to the cross is the same love that prepared a place for us for all eternity. And, the same love that strengthens us in this life is the same love that welcomes us into the next. This love never fails, never wavers and never grows weary. This love is the love of God.
1 John 4:19 “We love Him because He first loved us.” NKJV
Because this love will always remain, let us begin loving even now. We will spend eternity with our brothers and sisters in Christ, so why not love them now? As we love each other with the love given to us through Christ, the world will see it and desire the same. When they do, we can point them to the never-ending source of love, Jesus.
Life Lesson: Love releases the power of the Spirit in our lives and in our churches.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The resurrection of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ from the dead changes everything (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Don’t get distracted (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Love And Serve One Another (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Give Your Life Away (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Have You Been Born Again Yet? You Will Never See Heaven Without The New Birth! (soulrefuge.org)