Are You a pillar of encouragement
Encourage the Struggling
“For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. Romans 15:4”
Encourage those who’re struggling? Don’t know what to say? Then, open your Bible.
To the grief-stricken: God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
To the jobless: “In all things God works for the good of those who love him.”
Are you a cancer survivor? Someone in the cancer ward needs to hear from you.
Have you buried a spouse and lived to smile again? Then find the recently widowed and walk with them.
Your experiences have deputized you! Paul said in 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 that God is the source of every mercy, and the one who so wonderfully comforts and strengthens us in our hardships and trials. And why does He do this? So that when others are troubled, needing our sympathy and encouragement, we can pass on to them this same help and comfort God has given us!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Seek The Lord, Control Your Emotions and Then Act. God will take care of the rest (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Have You Been Born Again Yet? You Will Never See Heaven Without The New Birth! (soulrefuge.org)
- Whose Battle Is It? (glendamills.com)
- Overflowing Comfort (dailybibleplan.com)
- 2 Corinthians 10-11 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Leadership Lessons from Paul (teachingsfromthetrail.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Discouragement (ptl2010.com)
- Developing Christ-Like Characteristics (mannaforliving.wordpress.com)
- Pillar of Salt (ldrandall.wordpress.com)
- Words of Encouragement (reeknittingwordswithgod.wordpress.com)