Know therefore that the Lord Your God, He is God, the faithful God, which keeps covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations
Deuteronomy 7:9 says: “Know therefore that the Lord thy God, He is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations.” This verse talks about “thy God”, not just the God of Abraham, not just the God of Isaac, not just the God of David, but your God. He is your personal God. He is the God that has delivered you. He is the God that loves you. He is faithful. Please understand that God is faithful. This means that whatever He has declared, He will bring to pass. He will never, ever turn His back on you when you are trying to go in to apprehend something and to put our hands on or to receive a promise. No, God is faithful. He is the God of love. What does love do? It does its best for those who are loved. God loves you, and He is seeking to do His best on your behalf. God is your God. He is your partner. He is your Father. He loves you!
God is Your God
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Understanding Blood Covenant (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies are new every morning…..I will hope in Him (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Standing under the blessing (goodandrightway.wordpress.com)
- Sermon By Pastor E. A Adeboye. RCCG April Special Children’s Holy Ghost Service “Rising Stars” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- His Faithfulness (photosbykdotorg.wordpress.com)
- Your God Keeps His Covenants (builtonjesus.org)
- Galatians 3:6-7, “On The Consideration of Abraham” (brandondevotional.wordpress.com)
- Love, Mercy & Grace ~ What do you need today? (illpreparedmom.wordpress.com)
- Will You Let God? God is able! (bummyla.wordpress.com)