This is love; not that we loved God, but that He loved us
This is Love
Love never fails!
Wait a minute, no one has unfailing love! No person can love with perfection.
That’s right. But God is not a person. Unlike our love, His love never fails! God’s love is immensely different from ours. Ours depends on the receiver of the love. Our love will be regulated by appearance or by personality. Even when we find a few people we like, our feelings will still fluctuate.
Does God love us because of our goodness? Because of our kindness? Because of our great faith?
No. He loves us because of HIS goodness, kindness, and great faith. The love of God is born from within him, not from what he finds in us. His love is uncaused, spontaneous. God loves you simply because he has chosen to do so!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- God is Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Loves It When You Prosper (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The resurrection of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ from the dead changes everything (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Sacrificial Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Let Go of the Wheel (antonellaanahi.wordpress.com)
- Nothing can separate us from the love of God (sanctuaryofmysoul.wordpress.com)
- “Love of God” (babyjill7.wordpress.com)
- God loves you this much by Dave Perry (godspace.wordpress.com)
- Loving God (believe2day.com)