I am possessed by God. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world!
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with
the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of
twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth,
and pained to be delivered.
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red
dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his
heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and
did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman
which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as
it was born.
John records some amazing visions-wonders in heaven, he calls them-of
the nation of Israel and satan. Central to the story is the reason
Christians can live in hope, the reason we can lift up our heads. The
woman described in chapter 12, Israel, gives birth to a child who is
the source of life, the source of hope, for every Christian, both those
on earth and those in heaven; she gives birth to the Messiah Himself.
Satan, the great red dragon, is there and ready to devour the child
that comes through the nation of Israel. In an analogous situation, in
Matthew 2 Herod, inspired by satan, is trying to find out where the
Christ child is going to be born. Failing to do that, he orders every
male child two years of age and under to be killed so that that he can
be sure he destroys the Messiah.
Satan is looking to possess human beings, and God is looking to possess
human beings. In fact, both God and satan are aspiring to do the same
thing, which is have men and women yield to them, then operate in the
earth to do their bidding. I am possessed by God. Greater is He that is
in me, than he that is in the world! One of the reasons God is in me is
so He can express Himself in the earth and get His job done through His
I surrender all to You-everything I am, everything I do, and everything
I have. My one desire is to be wholly Yours and to do Your will and
glorify You. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
Think on These Things
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Worship the Risen Christ by John Piper (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)
- It is Finished!!! (lancelottuckerblog.com)
- The Gift of Easter (elishasvision.wordpress.com)
- All things subject to the risen Lord by John Piper (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)
- Daily Devotional | The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ — Happy Easter!! (thelivingwordministries.wordpress.com)
- Resurrection (missk22.wordpress.com)
- Exposing the Enemy by Dee Dee Wike (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Slave for people and God (christadelphians.wordpress.com)
- Israel’s Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel Introduction (biblestudynotesilove.wordpress.com)
- For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Pray First, Pray Most – Part 5 (plymouthcongregationalchurch.wordpress.com)
- April 8 (bibleday2day.wordpress.com)