“No one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit.”
John 3:5, NLT
You are permanently purified and empowered by God himself. The message of Jesus to the religious person is simple: It’s not what you do. It’s what I do. I have moved in. And in time you can say with Paul, “I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me” (Gal. 2:20, NLT).
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Seek The Lord, Control Your Emotions and Then Act. God will take care of the rest (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Give Your Life Away (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points For April 2012 RCCG Special Children’s Holy Ghost Service “Raising Stars” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Blessings of the Blood (2) (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Mr. Ron’s Message, Easter Saturday 2012-04-07 (rickstilwell.wordpress.com)
- Christ Is Totally Credible (2) (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- The power of Resurrection (thebereanway.wordpress.com)
- Ephesians 1 (loopyloo305.com)