Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water
My dog Salty knows he isn’t supposed to get into the trash. But let the house be human free, and the dark side of Salty takes over. If there’s food in a trash can, the temptation is too great!
That’s what happened the other day. I got made, but I got over it. I cleaned up the mess and forgot about it.
Salty didn’t! He kept his distance. When I finally saw him, his tail was between his legs, his ears dropping. He thinks I’m mad at him. He doesn’t know I’ve already dealt with his mistake.
Somewhere, sometime, you got tangled in garbage…and you’ve been avoiding God. You wonder if you could ever feel close to God again. The message of his torn flesh on the cross is—you can
The door is open. Don’t trust your conscience. Trust the cross. You’re welcome in God’s presence!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Just Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “It is finished” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Question: What Is the Saddest Verse in the Whole Bible? (servehiminthewaiting.wordpress.com)
- What Do You Think About The Cross of Christ? (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Understanding Blood Covenant (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- Pour Out and Anoint This Broken Vessel (virtuouswoman73.wordpress.com)
- Does Your Conscience Bother You? If Not Why Not? (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- Being faithful in the little things first (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Scripture (morethanfourwalls.wordpress.com)
- Day 68: A Clear Conscience (busymomof03.org)
- Hold Fast to the Confession of Faith Hebrews 10:19-25 (loopyloo305.com)
- A Purified Heart (atruediscipleofchrist.wordpress.com)
- Righteousness (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)