The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’
Saying yes to your miracle might mean stepping out in faith and risking looking
foolish. What if you fail? What will people say about you? What will they think?
We put limits on ourselves and we remain stuck. We are afraid to take the step
of faith to say yes to the miracle because of what people will say.
When we at the ministry decided to file a Jeremiah 29:11 plan in the courts – a
plan for a miracle rather than a business plan as they were used to getting – we
risked looking foolish as a ministry.
What would people think if God did not give us a miracle? What would they think
of us? Would they think we were non-intellectuals? Stupid? Would we lose integrity?
What would they think of God? Were we risking His reputation as well as our own?
“God doesn’t need you or me to worry about His reputation. He can handle that on His own.”
Yet, that is exactly what I worried about when years ago I asked the children at
our academy pray for Mariah, a little girl with brain cancer. That’s exactly what
I worried about when she didn’t get well and it appeared she had lost the fight.
But God had the last word and it was good. Mariah was healed and the children had
the opportunity to participate in a miracle.
Say yes to your miracle. Step out in faith – even if it means risking our reputation
– even it means you might look foolish. Be a fool – for God!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Sometimes we don’t recognize the miracles God sends to us. If we’re not careful,we can miss every one of them (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Help For The Helpless (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Walk into Your Miracle Today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus staked His life for you and I on the Cross of Calvary (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Amazing grace even on your worst day (propheticseasons.wordpress.com)
- A Beautiful Miracle! (todaysgirlsdaily.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ still does healing miracles (propheticseasons.wordpress.com)
- Get Ready To Cast That Demon Off Your Financial Woes (anubianqueen.wordpress.com)
- ms (prayersonline.net)