Love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you. Pray for the happiness of those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you
Loving By Faith
An attorney came to me with that familiar problem: a business partner he could not tolerate. The two men actually hated each other, criticizing and demeaning one another at every opportunity. Rather than speaking of God‘s desires for that relationship, each man focused only on the unlovable traits of the other.
I reminded my friend, a new believer, that God’s Word commands us to love our enemies. I further suggested that he go to that other man, tell him he loved him, and ask his forgiveness for the way he had treated him. The attorney’s eyes grew wide. “I could never love him,” he said.
But in the end, he went in faith, confessed his lack of love for his partner, and asked for forgiveness. The partner was astounded. Nobody had ever come to him with such an attitude. He wanted to know how he could experience the kind of life my attorney friend had.
My friend led him to Christ, and they both came to share with me the miracle that God had performed in their lives. As a result, God created a deep and satisfying friendship between the two men. They began to experience God’s supernatural love individually and as a true partnership.
We are saved through faith, by God’s grace. We live by faith. We serve by faith. And we love by faith. You will be surprised and delighted to see what God will do in you when you choose to love people by an act of faith.
Your View of God Really Matters …
This very moment, think of that person who seems so difficult to love. Ask God to help you see that person as He sees him or her. Then step out in faith and take action, based on the right relationship you have claimed in the name and the truth of God.
What More Does God Say?
Because God is love, He is unconditionally committed to my well-being
Culled from: www.DiscoverGod.com
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Why We Must Forgive (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Takes Pleasure In Meeting Our Needs (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Is It Really Possible to Love Your Enemies?? (janetdolce.wordpress.com)
- Trials and Tribulations (jaqualinemadden.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ still does healing miracles (propheticseasons.wordpress.com)
- A Word from the Word – My desire is not to be “healed” but to know God and to love and serve him. (haroldcameron.wordpress.com)
- Love (achristian.wordpress.com)
- “Love Your ENEMIES!” ~ The Veil Unveiled (catholicakauniversal.wordpress.com)
- A Word From The Word “Love your enemies?” (haroldcameron.wordpress.com)
- Week 5.4 Love for Enemies (dailybiblestudy.com.au)
- Sermon: It Is Finished! (jacobjuncker.wordpress.com)
- Love Your Enemies (cbnindiablogs.wordpress.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Hate (ptl2010.com)
- “Love Your ENEMIES” ~ The Veil (catholicakauniversal.wordpress.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Ill Will (ptl2010.com)