A Love burst
Love bursts! Spontaneous affection. Tender moments of radiant love. Ignited devotion. Explosions of tenderness.
Here’s what I mean. The women you’re standing with at the party start complaining about their spouse, but you look across the room at your husband and smile. Still as handsome as when you met—a bit paunchier, but you don’t see that. All you see is the man who stole your heart.
That’s a loveburst!
When friends of a paralyzed man heard Jesus was in town, they hurried to get their friend to Him. It was his only hope! But Jesus was surrounded—packed into a crowded house. No way they could get inside. Unless, of course, they lowered him through the roof! It was risky. But it was their only chance to see Jesus! The gospel says, “When Jesus saw the faith of these people, he said to the paralyzed man, ‘Young man, your sins are forgiven.’”
Jesus applauds—not with his hands—but with his heart!
And we witness a divine loveburst!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Your Sins Are Forgiven. (dougthemystery.wordpress.com)
- We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Why We Must Forgive (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Seek The Lord, Control Your Emotions and Then Act. God will take care of the rest (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Good Will (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Wept (harleyandmakara.com)
- Do we want Jesus around or not? (daringlutheran.net)
- Sermon – John 12:20-33 (Jennifer) (parishsermons.wordpress.com)