Helpless Without God
“I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.”
John 5:30, NKJV
Have you wondered, in agony, why God is doing what He’s doing? Why He has delayed answering your prayer? Have you reacted to the delay by trying to help Him out and speed things up? Have you turned to . . . a doctor, a lawyer, a counsellor, a friend, pop psychology, a neighbour’s sympathetic ear, or a popular TV talk show? Have you resorted to threats
or bargaining or manipulation until you’re totally exhausted? Have you come to the absolute end of your rope?
One reason God may be delaying His answer to your prayer and postponing His intervention in your situation is to bring you to the end of your own resources. Sometimes God waits in order to allow us time to exhaust every other avenue of help until we finally realize without any doubt or reservation that we are totally helpless without Him.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Help For The Helpless (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Is Just (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Seek The Lord, Control Your Emotions and Then Act. God will take care of the rest (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How To Pray For Others (applesofgoldministries.net)
- Being faithful in the little things first (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Helpless (faithfamilyto.org)
- Honour your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you (bummyla.wordpress.com)