Being faithful in the little things first.
Sometimes we get so focused on doing great and mighty things for God that we forget about being faithful in the little things. Our faith grows as we serve in the little things and that prepares us for the bigger things God has for us. He is watching and if you are faithful in doing good and doing it with a pure and excellent heart, God will reward you in due season. Remember that God has placed you where ever you are now, for a season. I want to encourage you today to stay hopeful, do not get discouraged in doing good and always stay faithful in the little things.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Honour your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Just Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Give Your Life Away (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Are you the faithful steward? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Takes Pleasure In Meeting Our Needs (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In the Spirit on the Lord’s Day (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Leper and Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Nothing can separate us from the love of God (sanctuaryofmysoul.wordpress.com)
- Faith is… Receiving the Righteousness of God | “Faith is…” Series, Pt. 13 (thereformedwesleyan.com)
- The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies are new every morning…..I will hope in Him (bummyla.wordpress.com)