God knows everything
“He delights in every detail of their lives.” (Psalm 37:23)
Do you ever feel that your parents do not listen to you, your boss does not respect you, or that your co-workers in the church, even the pastor, do not understand you? How devastating to realize that almost no one knows what you are like inside or the dreams you dream. Take heart. Remember that God knows how we are formed. As our Creator, He custom-designed us for a unique purpose.
David declared that the steps of a godly person are directed by the Lord (Psalm 37:23). That means that He will guide us as we live our lives for Him. God even “understands how weak we are; He knows we are only dust” (Psalm 103:14).
This assurance was evident in the experience of a pastor of a small church. He became so discouraged that he was ready to give up the ministry. A friend invited him to a prayer summit of pastors. When he got there, he confessed to his group, “I’ve been so defeated that I don’t even think God knows where I am.”
But God did know where he was. The next day, the other pastors stood in a circle around him and prayed for him, and he had such an overpowering sense of God’s presence that he went home walking on air. God knew exactly what this pastor needed to be renewed in his heart and mind. He will help each of us in similar ways because He designed us and knows exactly what we need at every moment.
Your View of God Really Matters …
Do you sometimes feel as though God does not know where you are, what you are facing, or even who you are? Read and meditate on God’s Word. God will meet you there and give you assurance, and peace.
What More Does God Say?
Because God knows everything, I will go to Him with all my question and concerns.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- God is A Personal Spirit (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Treasured Possession (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Take The Time To Pray For Your Pastor (paulstohler.com)
- Psalm 7 A model prayer for us while in distress (part three) (jonahzsong.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness of Sins for Easter (sjbrown58.wordpress.com)
- Senior Citizens in God: Psalm 71:1 – 6 (psalmslife.com)
- Desiring God (Psalm 84:1-2) (haroldcameron.wordpress.com)
- New Day, New Hope, New Song – Nature’s Psalm (awakenyourpotential.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 91 – The “If” and the “Then” (warriorfortruthandcoffee.wordpress.com)
- All things About Life and All things About Godliness (livesharp.org)
- Today, let the Word Of God come and abide in you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Bringing About God’s Will (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be still and know I am God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Enemy Of Trust (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Remember the Lord Thy God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God is Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- See God’s Perfect Will (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Glorify God in your body and Spirit (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)