The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies are new every morning…..I will hope in Him (Lamentations 3:22-24)
God is faithful
God Never Gives Up On Us
One day in 1988, Samuel and Danielle sent their young son, Armand, off to school. Hours later, a powerful earthquake rocked the area. People were trapped under flattened buildings. Kissing his wife, Samuel grabbed his coat and headed for the school. What he saw brought tears to his eyes. Armand’s school was a pile of debris.
Where Armand’s classroom used to be, Samuel began pulling a broken beam off the pile. He picked up a rock and put it to the side, then another, and another. One of the parents looking on asked, “What are you doing?”
“Digging for my son,” Samuel answered.
The man exclaimed, “You’re just going to make things worse! This building is unstable,” and tried to pull Samuel away. Others, including a firefighter, tried to get him to stop, but he would not.
All through the night and into the next day, Samuel continued digging. Finally, a faint “Help!” came from under the rubble. Then the faint voice came again. “Papa?”
He began to dig furiously. Finally, he could see his son. “Come out!” he said with relief.
“I told the other kids not to worry,” Armand said. “I told them that if you were alive, you’d save me and when you saved me, they’d be saved. You promised you’d always be there for me.” Fourteen children were saved that day because one father was faithful.
How much more faithful is our heavenly Father! Whether trapped by fallen debris in an earthquake or trapped by life’s hardships, we are never cut off from His love and faithfulness.
Your View of God Really Matters …
Do you ever wonder if God will be faithful to you, in your circumstances? Meditate on Lamentations 3:22-24. Although this was written to the Israelites after the sacking of Jerusalem, it also speaks to us today of the hope that comes from focusing on who God is.
What More Does God Say?
Because God is faithful, I will trust Him to always keep His promises!
Culled from: www.DiscoverGOD.com
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Enemy Of Trust (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Samuel 7 (asorensen.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday, March 27, 2012 @ I Samuel 11-15 (phyllisbenigas.wordpress.com)
- Get Ready for God’s Answer (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- 1 Samuel 12 (asorensen.wordpress.com)
- Truth Be Told (wvihopblog.wordpress.com)
- Question: Why Are So Many Openly Rebellious Against God? (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- A Bold Prayer Gets a Bold Answer – Joshua 10:12 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Saul’s First Error (thebiblehistorybooks.wordpress.com)
- 2 Things to Do When You Are Afraid – Deuteronomy 7:17-19 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Correct Understanding of 1 Samuel 15 Verse 2and 4 (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- 1 Samuel 23 (asorensen.wordpress.com)
- paralyzing failure and God (lmelonakos.wordpress.com)