Do not be afraid; only believe. Just Trust!
Like a little child, we often complain how scary it is to walk where we can’t see. We’ve reason to be cautious. We have absolutely no vision beyond the present.
Jairus was the senior religious leader in the synagogue, the best-known citizen in town! But when he approaches Jesus, he’s a blind man begging for a gift.
“My daughter’s dying. Please come! Put your hands on her so she’ll be healed and live!”
Before Jairus gets very far, he’s interrupted by those who tell him “Your daughter is dead. There’s no need to bother the teacher anymore.” But Mark 5:36 says,
“But Jesus paid no attention to what they said.” I love that line! Jesus instead compels Jairus to see the unseen!
“Trust me,” Jesus is pleading. “Don’t be afraid—just trust!”
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When God is Too Late (adumois.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 366 Days with the Lord 2012: January 31 (lovelyframie.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Raises Jairus’ Daughter From The Dead (brakeman1.com)
- Jesus is alive today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The most important step to be spiritually healed (cinhosa.wordpress.com)
- The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Just Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do not be afraid (bummyla.wordpress.com)