For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.
She lay in the palm of my hand-two months old, weighing less than three pounds. We rushed her from the stick house where her mother and siblings lived, to a medical clinic recently stocked with supplies. Only a couple of months ago, her limbs were thin as reeds, but today they are chubby and strong. The black circles under her eyes are gone. She smiles! She laughs! She lives, praise God, she lives!
Satan did not claim that little girl. But there are so many others who still need rescuing. There are so many other little ones that are as thin, weak and helpless as Elvira used to be. They need the things we take for granted every day.
Pray without ceasing for these children-the needy and the hurting. Give what you can so they might live and know of the love of the Father, for when we give a helping hand to “the least of these,” we help Christ Himself.
- Jeremiah 22:16
- Proverbs 11:25
- Psalms 41:1
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Lord teach us to pray (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Just Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Got a Dime to Spare? God did not spare His Son Jesus Christ out of love for you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God is Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Lord is my Shepherd (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Hypersensitivity (ptl2010.com)
- Thank You for Praying!! (faith1stministries.com)
- The least of these… (the1savedbygrace.wordpress.com)
- My Own Little World (lifeofafemalebiblewarrior.wordpress.com)
- For I was hungry and you gave me food… (tvaraj2inspirations.wordpress.com)
- The 6 Questions that Heaven and Hell Depend (delugeop.wordpress.com)
- God Loves It When You Prosper (bummyla.wordpress.com)